Obtaining a residence permit (residence permit) in Spain
When buying a property in Spain for the price higher than 500,000 euros (using own funds), you can obtain a residence permit in Spain according to the law 14/2013 of 27 September 2013.
We provide a complete investment service, that includes advising and selection of the Real Estate in Barcelona, purchase assistance, property management and residence permit registration.
Investing in Real Estate in Barcelona you get a liquid asset that increases in price constantly (5-7% per year for centric areas of Barcelona), the possibility to obtain revenue from renting your property (4-6%) and the opportunity to quickly arrange a Spanish residence permit (investor visa). Having extensive experience in the real estate market in Barcelona and a wide selection of best properties available on the market, we will advice and offer the best investment options for you.
How to get the golden visa (residence permit):
- - You come to Spain with your travel visa to look at our properties;
- - You choose the property, sign the pre-agreement and deposit corresponding funds;
- - Our lawyer helps you to apply for the golden visa;
- - The completion of the purchase can be done by the power of attorney or you can come again to sign when all is ready;
- - If your golden visa application is accepted (usually 20 days period), you will receive a visa for two years.
What you should know about the Spanish golden visa:
- - The minimum investment must be € 500,000 (investments may be spread over several properties for a total purchase price of at least € 500,000);
- - Spanish residence visas may be issued for 2 year period to the family, including children up to 18 years and financially dependent adult children and parents;
- - There is no requirement for minimum stays in Spain;
- - It is not necessary to be tax resident;
- - Permanent residence can be granted after five years;
- - Spanish citizenship can be obtained after an additional five years of permanent residency;
- - The property can be sold after five years when the permanent residency is achieved;
- - Possibility of unlimited travel throughout the EU Schengen visa countries;
- - Possibility to work in Spain.